Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Frustrated

I am not frustrated at myself, but at other people.  I get told on a daily basis that people are inspired by my weight loss and they all want to train with me, I offer them advice and try to set up times to train.. and when it comes down to it, they all bail and try to force feed me their excuses.

I can only do so much for my friends but it really frustrates me and I know you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.. but I just get so irritated listening to these excuses people give me and then they sit there whinging about how fat and unhappy they are.

I won't give up on them but I had to vent!

I have to find a way to help them get real.. maybe I will try the tough love approach? I don't want to be mean but at the same time these people are reaching out for help but not taking it.. argh!

I know how unhappy and depressing it is to be overweight.. and I know deep down inside there is a healthy person inside screaming to get out... people need to be honest with themselves and know that they cannot hide the fact that they are overweight and that people are judged by this.. because people judge. It's horrible the way human nature works.. but it's going to be my duty to help not only my friends but future clients when I become a trainer..

I just need to work out the best way to help people change their lives.

Anyways that;s my rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment