Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Round 3!

Ok after skipping Round 2, I feel like I missed out.. so I signed up for Round 3.  I've already got my mind/food/exercise right.  But I love the motivation and support I get from 12WBT.

I am now down to 85kg. Originally 132kg.  I no longer wear Plus Size Clothing.  Friends I haven't seen in months are in SHOCK when they see me!

I have a Personal Trainer now, who is giving me that extra push.  And I have enrolled in a Cert 3 and 4 in Fitness class as I want to help people change their lives the way I have changed my own!

Just thought that I would write a blog and touch base with everyone (i don't know who reads this but hey)

Also, I just came back from a Groove Method class and seriously it was life changing! Best fitness class ever. It's simple dance moves and you make it all your own. There is no right or wrong way to dance, as long as you are having fun and getting fit so I will probably go on about this in this blog! Everyone needs to get in on it!

Anyways, I hope that everyone who subscribed to this blog has achieved some or all of their goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment