Monday, January 24, 2011

First Pre Season Task - COMPLETE

Ok so it was nice and simple. Go to the forums and introduce myself. I have to admit it was a little nerve racking as I am not one who likes to tell my life story to a whole bunch of strangers but at the end of the day - we are all there for the same reason and it was great to get some motivation and support from all the comments people left me!

The forums are actually quite addictive!!! I've enjoyed reading everyone's stories, and offering them words of "wisdom" or encouragement. It's been a really positive experience so far.

I can't wait to start week 1!! Hurry up Feb 21st!!

In the meantime I am continuing my healthy eating and my exercise regime but plan to step if up a bit in preparation for Week 1.

All I can think about right now is going into a shop and purchasing clothes that are a size 10. And heading out one night and actually having guys pay me attention for once and not because they have 'beer goggles' on. Actually looking forward to Summertime instead of dreading it and being able to look in the mirror and be proud of what I see because it will be a HUGE achievement for me to get to my goal weight.

And last but not least, and I know this sounds shallow but I want to show off my new body to all the guys who treated me like shit over the years, the ones who wouldn't committ to me just to show them what they are missing out on. Because I will have the whole package - looks and personality. And they can regret it.

Not that I am doing this FOR THEM. I am doing this for myself. It's just a bonus to be able to show off and rub it in a bit ;)

I just want to be comfortable and happy within myself. And I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment